Representatives Committee meeting October 3, 2018

Representatives Committee October 3, 2018 phone conference minutes

In attendance: Tim Reid, Las Cruces, Barbara and Leslie Stephens Boulder, Jerry Peterson, treasurer, Lisa Lister Colorado Springs, Tom Vaughn Gila, Laura Peterson clerk of Arrangements committee, Nan Uhl Durango, Gretchen Reinhardt clerk of Faith and Practice, Kay Bordwell Flagstaff, Molly Wingate clerk of IMYM, Vance Marshall clerk of Finance, Nancy Rice Albuquerque, Sara Keeney, clerk of Delegates, Allen Winchester Santa Fe, Gale Toko-Ross clerk of Nominating, Jamie Newton, clerk of Peace and Social Concerns, Ana Eby director of Mountain Friends Camp, Becky Schroeder Tempe

The meeting began with a period of worship.

Finance committee report: Vance Marshall and Jerry Peterson provided a report of the finances of the Yearly Meeting with attention to how Pay as Led had worked from a financial perspective. Between contributions from Monthly meetings (over $13,000) and individual Friends (over $4,000) the income for the annual gathering was nearly equal to the expenditures. Concerns were raised regarding the way that Regonline was able to accomplish the Pay as Led model. In particular the registration accounting did not appear to balance out, leaving large amounts of bad debt which we are assuming represent people’s efforts to pay what they were led to. Laura Peterson, clerk of Arrangements is in the process of gathering a committee of registrars and treasurer and Finance clerk to sort this out and improve the system. It was suggested that previous registrars such as Carol Clinkenbeard, Sarah Feitler or Lisa Toko-Ross be asked to join this group.

Fall Queries: Molly Wingate reviewed the proposed fall queries and discussion followed. It was suggested that we ask the Program Working Group to offer a query related to the theme.

Regarding the query about early days, we were reminded that it will be very important to get in put from the Senior Young Friends regarding their thoughts about early days. It was also suggested that we include more description of early days for those who may not regularly attend. Another thought was to include a description of our purpose as a yearly meeting in hopes of helping Monthly Meetings to consider the early days in that context.

Some Friends wondered if we needed to have yet another query about Pay as Led and others pointed out that this time we are specifically requesting input from Monthly Meetings regarding how to finance it going forward and any special challenges or opportunities that Friends had encountered in our first year.

Relationship between IMYM and the Monthly Meeting query led to questions about the distinction between the annual gathering and the Yearly Meeting as a whole and also a concern that we may also want to ask about our relationship to the Spirit.

Representatives committee approved having 4 queries if Program Working Group is able to offer one. We agreed that the clerks could finalize the wording of the queries prior to sending them out. We also recommended an ordering of the queries: Early Days, Pay as Led and then Relationships along with a clear statement to the Monthly Meetings to consider as many as they are able, preferably in this order.

Jamie Newton gave a report for the Peace and Social Concerns committee. Their request for 45 minutes at a plenary session at annual gathering in 2019, for a report from the organizations (alphabet soup) which we support, focused on our theme, was referred to Arrangements Committee with the recommendation that there be consultation with the Delegates committee clerk regarding this plan.

Peace and Social Concerns has created Google Groups on issues of action in our Yearly Meeting. They are again advertising and encouraging attendance at the Border Convergence November 16-18 in Nogales. Finally they are hoping to create Communities of Concern where people with passion and concern for an area can share. Representatives are requested to share this report with their Meetings as well as to send names of people appropriate for Communities of Concern to their regional representative for Peace and Social Concern. (It was noted that Colorado is again without a representative).

Announcements:

-theme for annual gathering 2019, to be held at Ghost Ranch, will be “Faith, Fear and Our Future” a speaker has not yet been chosen

-Representatives committee will next meet in person at Mountain View in Denver on February 8-9, 2019

We are holding the Eby family in the Light and looking forward to report of a  wonderful birth.

The Meeting ended with a short period of quiet worship.

Representatives committee minutes 8/29/18

Intermountain Yearly Meeting Representatives Committee Meeting

August 29, 2018

 

Present by phone:

Presiding Clerk Penny Thron-Weber
Recording Clerk  
   
Colorado Regional Meeting  
CRM Senior Young Friend  
Arizona Half-Yearly Meeting  
AHY Senior Young Friend  
New Mexico Regional Mtg  
NM Senior Young Friend  
Utah Friends Fellowship  
UFF Senior Young Friend  
   
Mountain View Meeting Eric Wright
Boulder Meeting Barb Stephens
Fort Collins Meeting  
Colorado Springs Meeting (Molly Wingate)
Tempe Meeting Becky Schroeder
Pima Meeting  
Phoenix Meeting  
Flagstaff Meeting Kay Bordwell
Santa Fe Meeting Allen Winchester
South Santa Fe Meeting  
Albuquerque Meeting Nancy Rice
Durango Meeting  
Las Cruces Meeting Tim Reed
Gila Meeting (Jamie Newton)
El Paso Meeting  
Salt Lake City Meeting (Charlene Weir)
Logan Meeting (Brenday Chung)
Moab Meeting  
   
IMYM Presiding Clerk Molly Wingate
Arrangements Committee Clerk Laura Peterson
Finance Committee Clerk Vance Marshall
Treasurer Jerry Peterson
Senior Young Friends Elliott Enochs
Young Adult Friends Ana Ebi ?
Nominating Committee Clerk Gail Toko-Ross
Peace & Service Committee Clerk Jamie Newton
Delegates Committee Clerk Sara Keeney
Ministry and Counsel Clerk  
Web Clerk  
FAP Brenda Chung
Other As Needed  
Transition Team Clerk Charlene Weir

 

 

Clerk Penny Thron-Weber opened with the reminder that the purpose of the meeting is to determine readiness to move to Fort Lewis and make a decision if we should move in 2019 or 2020.

 

We held brief time of worship.

 

  1. Report from Transition Team. Clerk Charlene Weir reviewed the report and took clarifying questions.  (Report attached)

 

Finance Clerk Vance Marshall told us that Pay as Led came within $1500 of breaking even, which was a very positive outcome.  However, Ghost Ranch waived some fees normally charged for college staff work, due to the pool being closed, so that also helped balance income and expense.

 

Friends were curious about exactly how close housing and program space would be and except for Senior Young Friends who would be a bit farther, spaces are close together.  The opportunity mentioned in the report for a small amount of camping on campus will probably not be realized.

 

Charlene reported that the team has not located any child-care programs on campus or in town that IMYM can tap into.  The program on campus is a day care and not available to outside groups.  She also noted that the team did not see and are not aware of the playground under construction mentioned by Tom Vaughan in an email.

 

  1. Comments and Consideration.

Friends spoke of a desire for a simpler program and perhaps temporarily eliminating early days as part of a move.  Several representatives from meetings said that their meetings felt the time is now to move.  Some expressed the importance of early days to young friends.  The SYF’s would like to have one more year at Ghost Ranch. Concerns for extensive preparation needed for children’s programming and how support would be provided were raised.  We discussed the recommendation to hire a person to prepare curriculum for youth and/or a set of activities for youth.  A Friend noted that this is an opportunity to re-envision the children’s program as was done with the JYF’s after Gretchen Baker-Smith was our keynote speaker.

 

We found hesitancy to move in 2019 due to the enormity of the task and personnel required to prepare youth programming in a short turn around time, without a support structure in place by now.

 

Minute:  Representatives committee supports moving to Fort Lewis College in Durango in the year 2020.  We will hold IMYM 2019 sessions at Ghost Ranch.

 

Arrangements Committee Clerk Laura Peterson will work through her committee and the Youth Working Group to provide the additional support needed for youth programming before the move to Fort Lewis in 2020.

 

Charlene and Molly will coordinate with Janie Cravens, Facilities Liaison, about notifying Fort Lewis College and Ghost Ranch of our decision.

 

We committed to provide extra help and support for those who have difficulty at Ghost Ranch and seek more ideas on what might be needed.

 

The next meeting of Representatives Committee will be by telephone on October 3 at 7:00 MDT.

 

We closed with worship and expressions of gratitude for the work of the Transition Team and all present.

 

Respectfully submitted,

Sara Keeney, Acting Recording Clerk

 

 

Transition Team Report for Moving to Ft. Lewis (8/22/18)

Overview

This report contains the work of the IMYM transition team and is intended to be reviewed by the Representatives Committee of IMYM. The transition team has met weekly, collected survey data from campers, and visited and conducted a site visit. We organized the report in 3 general areas: Quaker Experience (the “feel” of the place and the ability to support community), Campers and Camping (addressing the needs and concerns of campers), and Children’s Program (availability and support for the Children’s Program). Each will be discussed in turn below.

  1. Quaker Experience

The sense of the committee is that Fort Lewis will be able to support the Quaker Experience well. The following areas are identified:

  • Dining Room can be organized to support an IMYM area. Regarding food, FLC is superior to GR in quality and lower in cost.
  • Marking Quaker Walking Paths – they agreed to small areas for gathering – we can put up tents; 20×20 — $200; 25 x 40 — $500 –Chairs and small tables and trash cans are also available.
  • Our living quarters can be co-located except for those where the nursery might be housed. We might need clarification about where apartments and possible camping might be co-located.
  • Golf carts are available and appear to be reasonably cost-effective (Leslie)
  • We have 3 areas for gathering that are quite nice and smaller areas for interest groups.

Recommendations for Quaker Experience

  • Specific plans for marking walking paths, setting up areas to meet (e.g. in tents or shaded areas), and marking the dining rooms should be done.
  • Registration materials should highlight community-type activities.

 

  1. Campers and Camping

While we will not know for sure about tents for campers until mid Sept. I believe we will get permission for some tents. The decision is still outstanding. For those campers that are willing to move indoors, I recommend they be placed in Centennial C:  which has 15 One-Bedroom Apartments: 2 beds per apartment; and 11 Two-Bedroom Apartments:  4 beds per apartment because they have kitchens.  Hopefully the tents could be right by this dorm and create the same sense of community the GR campground did.  I cannot remember or find the fee for these apartments, but their website says $54 a night for the two-bedroom apartment.  When we have talked of campers paying less at Ft Lewis than they did at the GR campground, we were talking of the old, traditional dorms that are dirt cheap.  Those dorm rooms with baths down the hall do not have kitchens.

A survey of the campers from last years was conducted. Response rate was about 24/67. They were asked to rank the relative importance of reasons for camping. Cost was the most important reason.

Ranking or reasons: Cost =1.8; Love =2.81; Comfort =3.0; Control =3.0; Community =3.5. Privacy was also mentioned by at least 4 individuals.

Would you take an apartment?  (yes=12; no=3; maybe=4; no=2)

Comments:

  • Need privacy mainly
  • My main motivation is privacy. I like having a “room” or tent where I can go and close the door or zip the fly and be alone for a while. But not too expensive.
  •  IF WE CAMP OFF SITE AND IT IS INEXPENSIVE ENOUGH, WE MIGHT SHARE A ROOM IN ONE OF THESE APARTMENTS TO HAVE SOMEWHERE TO REST DURING THE DAY.  COST IS A FACTOR
  • Ok with 20 miles away; yes with cheap apartment
  • tent on campus; close to children/happy for a cheap apartment
  • only if tent camping on campus is not available. We need to minimize costs. Strong perference for tents on campus
  • It’s vital to us, and best for the planet, to avoid having to drive to IMYM activities every day
  • No- as a solo attender I don’t think this would work for me.
  • Yes – if privacy – Busy Morning person- privacy
  • I love camping, but I come to IMYM for Quaker community, not for camping. Because my priority is being with IMYM Friends, I would probably not choose to camp. Certainly not the commuting options– except maybe for the early days, I could imagine camping in the scenic but distant place if there was a sense of Quaker community there (by which I mean organized events– as a newcomer, I’m aware that people who know each other and camp together have a sense of community, but I didn’t really have access to that.)
  • I might camp on campus, but without the benefit of being in a scenic campground, camping loses a lot of appeal for me.
  • I like to cook my own breakfast, without being with a crowd, so I’d like a living option that had access to a dorm kitchen or something like that.
  • I write so much to give you a sense of what my criteria are, not because I am picky! I want to be clear that I would come to IMYM for the Quakers, not for the camping. Whatever you decide is best for our spiritual community will be great.

Recommendations for Camping program

  • Hopefully, Fort Lewis can allow for on campus tents. They should be co-located to apartments – the details of sharing kitchen and bathrooms would need to be discussed. Overall, we should discourage camping by subsidizing the apartments.
  • The nearby RV park should be highlighted and targeted for Quakers ahead of time.

 

III. Children’s Program

 

Children’s’ Yearly Meeting

Fort Lewis College has no structure in place for children at all. They have no playground, no toys, no designated nursery and no college staff available to work with the youth. What they do have are buildings that can work for the different age groups, an outdoor amphitheater to host creativity night, a student union building with snacks and activities and housing that will allow for different age groups.

The children (6 -10) will be able to be based on the first floor of Animas Hall (see map) in a room that is about the size of one of the two rooms they use at Ghost Ranch. The room is adjacent to a large shaded patio and a lawn area where FLC says they can put up a tent that the program could use for activities as well.

The Nursery area will be on the second floor of the same hall. It is not designed as a nursery but an apartment that can work as such. The “tweeners” (3-5 yrs) will not be able to go back and forth between groups like at Ghost Ranch where they would wander to the Nursery to play with the toys. Most likely they will have to be in the same area as the older kids (Tent, patio and first floor room). Access to the Nursery is an elevator in the four-story Animas Hall, a building that other groups could be using as well and would be extremely difficult to monitor. Also, without any toys in the nursery area there will be no reason for them to want to be in that area.

There is an indoor Swimming pool available at $150 per hour we can use for everyone. Another option for swimming is the outdoor pool at the Durango Sports Club or indoor pool at the Durango Recreation center, both of which require transportation to and from.

The children’s program will need a lot more volunteers than the two co-clerks currently appointed. Since Boulder and Fort Collins meetings are in charge of Children’s Yearly Meeting until the rise of meeting 2020, we urge them to recruit more people committed to help with the children.

 

Junior Young Friends – recommend using West Hall

The JYF’s will have to change their fundraiser for Mountain Friends Camp at FLC so they don’t compete with the offerings in the Student Union. West Hall has a nice lounge area on the first floor of the dorm that is larger than the Cantina area at Ghost Ranch, has foosball and a pool table and would be an excellent gathering area for the JYFs. It is the most removed building from the group of buildings available to us and another group could possibly be using it. So as a backup they could possibly have a tent and the lounge/laundry area of the Centennial Apartment area — not ideal and not air-conditioned, but more centrally located to the other buildings we will have available to us.

 

Senior Young Friends- Recommend Snyder Residence Hall A

The SYF FAPs submitted a list of requests in housing that we feel will be met with Snyder Residence Hall. There is an adult however who lives in the building at all times as advisor and is required by FLC to be there. However, in describing the SYF activities to FLC they assured us the advisor will be in their apartment and will not be in their way.

 

Activities for all Age Groups

Durango and its surrounding area have a lot to offer our youth. However most of these activities are not on the campus grounds. As the groups develop their schedules we believe there will be a need to shuttle groups around and it is suggested we rent several high occupancy vans for the week.

 

Recommendations for Children’s program

  • We recommend IMYM hire a person to develop a curriculum for the children’s meeting with activities that are age specific (3-5 yrs., 5-7 years and 8 -10). This position would need to oversee the curriculum at the gathering and work in collaboration with the Children’s Yearly Meeting Clerks, purchase appropriate books, toys crafts etc. that we do not have, and inventory what we do have in collaboration with the CYM Clerks. A job description should be written and a salary agreed to before seeking this person out. It has been suggested we consult with Ana Ebi (Mountain Friends Camp) and also the Friend(s) who attend FGC where developing curriculum for the children is part of the gathering protocol.
  • IMYM should consider the policy of continuing to support early days as we were doing in Ghost Ranch. That issue complicates planning for the children’s program.

 

Respectfully submitted,

Eric Swanson and Cindy Yurth

Clerks, Youth Programs Working Group

 

Initial List of possible activities/sites in Durango – there are more:

http://durangonaturestudies.org/programs/summer-programs/group-programs/

this organization would welcome a group of kids for a day or two from 10-1 for activities. $5 a kid per day. One chaperone for every 8 kids. They also do classroom ed, so maybe they would come to campus

https://www.purgatoryresort.com/the-mountain/snowsports-school-childcare/pack-2016/

this is designed for one day at a time. Transport to and from Durango — $40 plus $5 for transportation.

http://durangoarts.org/arts-education/ visual arts and performing arts programming. We could talk to them to see if they have an instructor or two who would like a few mornings of employment with kids.

https://powsci.org/about/mission/ The Powerhouse Science Center teaches classes for all ages. Perhaps they have an instructor or two who would like to come to campus or we could arrange to take the kids there.

https://www.crowcanyon.org; this would have to be a field trip and it would be a bit pricey at $45 a kid, but it could be pretty cool for a one-day program. Chaperones required. We would bring a lunch from campus.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  1. OVERALL RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE TRANSITION TEAM
  • We tentatively support a move in 2019 but only under the condition that IMYM hire sufficient professional staff to develop a CYM curriculum ahead of time, to identify resources, and to support the programs during IMYM.
  • We need additional volunteers for this first year – perhaps an ad hoc committee with enough size embedded in Arrangements Committee to focus on the children’s program.
  • Consider reducing early days or changing the format (e.g. everybody goes camping together?)

 

 

Working Group/Transition Team members:  Charlene Weir (clerk), Janie Cravens (facilities liaison), Leslie Stephens (facilities), Eric Swanson and Cindy Yurth (children’s working group clerks), Laura Peterson (arrangements committee clerk), Molly Wingate (IMYM clerk, ex officio)

 

Documents in Advance for the 2018 IMYM Gathering

Please review these documents before attending the 2018 IMYM Gathering. These files will be referred to during Meetings for Business. Each link is a PDF file containing all of the reports for that section in a single document.

Part I: Committee Reports – IMYM 2018

Part II: State of the Meeting Reports – IMYM 2018

Part III: Reports from Quaker Organizations – IMYM 2018

Part IV: Epistles from Yearly Meetings – IMYM 2018

Part V: Memorial Minutes – IMYM 2018

Additional Reports  (Added June 3. Anything submitted after above documents were posted.)

Revised Nominating Committee Report (June 7, 2018)

 

2018 Arts Schedule of Presentations

SUNDAY EVENING June 17  – after supper- Art Building Studio

GATHERING OF THE ARTS TEAM
[no art experience required] On this ‘arrival night’, we will  get acquainted, plan a schedule of studio shifts,  unpack and organize art supplies and prepare for the Mural and Mask workshops Monday morning.  During the week we will steward the studio, its supplies and welcome workshops participants. This open, informal group may become a think/feel-tank about how the arts program can best serve our conference this year and in future.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONDAY 9- 11:45am    Art Building – Big Room

SACRED IMAGERY IN PROSE & POETRY
Presenter: Mary Klein, editor, Western Friend.  Explore timeless images from the Hebrew Bible, Christian Gospels, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, the Tao Teh Ching, Fox, Pennington, Joni Mitchell and more.  We’ll create and share our own sacred images as deep expressions of faith. Bring your favorite tools for writing.  

MONDAY 9- 11:45am    Art Building – Studio

MURAL AND/OR MASK MAKING
Presenter: Caroline Rackley, artist/designer, Santa Fe Meeting.  

MURALS:     This is Group Art in which we create together large, portable images on fabric and transport our masterpieces to other Ghost Ranch locations including Talent Night and re-visit them in years to come.  Everyone welcome , drop-ins ok.

MASK MAKING:    Applying color, texture, cut images and found materials onto simple mask templates,  we can play…. letting our faces become extraordinary canvases for expression and contemplation. Bring collage materials if you like, some will be available.   Everyone welcome, drop-ins ok.

MONDAY EVENING 7pm  – Art Building Studio

MURAL/MASK MAKING………… continued

MONDAY EVENING 7pm – Art Building Big Room

OUR PEACE-STORY THEATRE:
Presenter: Caroline Rackley, drama coach.  In this “theatre of service” self-concepts  expand in play to portray roles in one another’s stories. [Didn’t we do this as kids?]  After a quick acting class, we will  improvise our own personal experiences of peace and peace making, or even where peace is still to come.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TUESDAY 9-11:45am    Art Building Big Room

CONTACT IMPROVISATION: A QUAKERLY DANCE FORM USING TOUCH
Presenter: Sue Lauther, Colorado Springs Meeting.  We will transform from quietude, curiosity, joy and a desire to expand awareness and ease through trying something new in a safe environment. Contact Improvisation emphasizes physical and emotional safety, developing and expanding boundaries with respect for everyone.  We become amazed at the unique nature of each dance.  Everyone  welcome.

TUESDAY 9-11:45am    Art Building  Studio  
MURALS/MASKS ….. continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WEDNESDAY 9-11:45am     Art Building  Big Room
LISTEN! CLASSICAL MUSIC!
Presenter, Barbara Kelly, Boulder Meeting.     Quakers value silence greatly and breaking it demands something worthy of the interruption.  So, what about music?  Isn’t music an accompaniment to silence that doesn’t break but rather adds to it?  If you agree, bring a CD of the music that transports you to sacredness.  Come share your favorite with others who cherish music.  We will listen, reflect and discern.  Everyone is welcome.

WEDNESDAY 9-11:45am     Art Building  Studio (shared)
MURALS/MASKS …….. continued

WEDNESDAY 9-11:45am     Art Building  Studio (shared)
PEACES OF PEACE:  STITCHING AND SHARING TOGETHER– presenter, Beverley Weiler, Santa Fe Meeting.   A machine and/or hand sewing experience for all ages.  Join Beverley and Heather to make Bookmarks, Beanbags, Baskets and more!  Everyone welcome.  


WEDNESDAY EVENING  7pm  Art Building – Studio

MURALS/MASKS ……continued

WEDNESDAY EVENING  7pm Art Building
[Big Room open, no formal session]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THURSDAY EVENING  7pm Art Building
[Big Room open, no formal session]

THURSDAY EVENING 7pm  Art Building Studio (shared)
MURALS/MASKS …continued

PEACES OF PEACE:  STITCHING AND SHARING TOGETHER … continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRIDAY EVENING  7pm Art Building
[Big Room open, no formal session]

FRIDAY EVENING  7pm Art Building Studio
MURALS/MASKS …. continued… finishing up mural and mask work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATURDAY  9-11:45am     Art Building  Studio

MURALS/MASKS …. continued… finishing up mural and mask work, packing up supplies for storage.


submitted by Arts Coordinator Caroline Rackley

505-217-6169, <designultd@newmexico.com>

New Website

Login

If you had login information at the previous version of the website, please note that as of July 2017 we transferred over to a new platform that does not require logging in to see most files on the site. If your committee needs login to make edits to a page, or would like a private page for your committee members, please contact the Web Clerk and we’ll get you set up.

File Archives
Those looking for the old file system should try looking here, a repository created by the Archivist.

If you cannot find a file you are looking for, or would  please contact the Archivist or Web Clerk.

If there are documents or sections that you feel should be included on the site, that you do not see, please contact us to let us know, or to make other suggestions.

The Web Communications Team:

Polly Washburn (clerk),  Laura Peterson, or John Crowther

2017 Arrangements Committee Documents

Arrangements Committee Report to Reps Committee 2017

Arrangements Committee Minutes – January 2017

Bookstore Coordinators Report 2016

Arrangements – proposed Agenda January 2017

Call to Arrangements Committee 2017

Clerks Report to Arrangements Cmte 2017

CYM Report 2016

Interest Group Coordinators Report to Arrangements Cmte 2017

JYF Report 2016

Operations Report 2016

Program Working Group Report to AC 2017

Registrars Report to AC 2017

Registrars Report 2016

Registrars Timeline 2017

SYF Report 2016

Worship Sharing Report 2016

See also 2016 Arrangements Committee Documents

Video Tutorial for Word Press

Hopefully this will help those of you who are unfamiliar with WordPress.

One note – in the section on making links ((4:30 – 5:00) I neglected to mention that you can link to another page as well as a document.

You can make the video full-screen size by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the video.

Please send additional questions to Polly Washburn, web clerk.