- Western Friend is the publication of the unprogrammed Friends of IMYM, Pacific Yearly Meeting, and North Pacific Yearly Meeting. The WF mission is to build practical and spiritual connections among Western Friends in print, online and face-to-face.
- Our mission is to provide a camp experience grounded in the Quaker values of peace, community, simplicity, integrity, equality and stewardship for a diverse community of young people and adults. Held each July.
- Telephone and email contact information and a secure shopping page offering a limited number of titles for online purchase.
- Coordinated by the Earlham School of Religion and sponsored by AFSC, FGC, Pendle Hill, FWCC, FCNL and other Quaker organizations, this site is intended to be a gateway to learning about Quakerism. It provides a wide range of resources, including access to Quakerfinder.org and Quaker libraries, and online listings of volunteer opportunities with Quaker organizations.
- Friends for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Concerns (FLGBTQC) is a national Quaker organization open to all who share concerns about civil rights and other issues affecting these groups.
- A community of about 3,000 Friends & Seekers exploring the Quaker way in today’s online world. Podcasts, forums, videos, photos. Plainness, ministry, outreach
- Quakerfinder.org is a service of FGC. Do not assume that the addresses given are postal addresses.
- Compiled by Bill Samuel. A useful listing of links to yearly meetings and larger Quaker bodies world-wide.
- The most comprehensive listing of links to Quaker organizations, meetings, schools, colleges, bookstores, artists and musicians, along with links to a diverse collection of Quaker writings, histories and references. But this site is presently not very actively tended and is growing outdated.
- The annual gathering of the Yearly Meeting has been held in recent years at Ghost Ranch Conference Center, in Abiquiu, New Mexico.
- Triceratops Library of IMYM Archives
This is the electronic collection of IMYM archives in the Tripod library system of Bryn Mawr, Swarthmore and Haverford colleges. The pdf files are text-searchable, and presently cover the years 1974 up to 2000. These e-files were produced by former Archivist Todd Swanson, who scanned several cartons of records. The current Archivist is Roger Tyldesley.
- Toward Right Relationship with Native Peoples
- The Toward Right Relationship Project (TRR), hosted at Boulder Meeting offers presentations on colonialization, the history of Europeans’ actions toward Native Peoples, including Quaker Boarding Schools. These presentationsby Native and non-Native facilitators have been give in over 200 schools, universities, churches, and civic organizations throughout the United States.
- The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) is a Quaker organization committed to social justice, peace and humanitarian service around the world. Representatives from IMYM serve on the AFSC Corporation.
- The Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) is a Quaker lobby in the public interest, seeking to promote national legislation in the areas of peace, justice, equality and environment. Representatives of IMYM serve on FCNL’s Central Committee.
- The FWCC brings together Friends from nearly all the yearly meetings in the world to promote better understanding among Friends of our common spiritual ground. Representatives of IMYM attend regional, sectional and triennial FWCC gatherings.
- Friends General Conference consists of 14 affiliated yearly meetings and associations, a number of directly affiliated monthly meetings, and other groups. More than 650 Meeting families are connected to FGC through the affiliated yearly meetings. FGC provides support and resources for Friends whether affiliated or not.
- “Empowering Women: One Grant at a Time.” Right Sharing of World Resources is a Quaker micro-credit organization that supports grassroots income-generating projects in developing countries, led by women, many of whom are making less than a dollar a day.
- Friends Peace Teams is a Spirit-led organization working around the world to develop long-term relationships with communities in conflict to create programs for peacebuilding, healing and reconciliation. FPT’s programs build on extensive Quaker experience combining practical and spiritual aspects of conflict resolution.
- Quaker Earthcare Witness is a spiritually-centered movement of Quakers and like-minded people seeking ways to integrate concern for the environment with Friends’ long-standing testimonies for simplicity, integrity, peace, and equality.
- A Quaker center of study and contemplation near Philadelphia.
- Friends World Committee for Consultation (FWCC) brings together the diverse traditions and practices of Quakers worldwide. “Connecting Friends, Crossing Cultures, Changing Lives – through Faith”.
Rocky Mountain Yearly Meeting (Evangelical)
Rocky Mountain Yearly Meeting (RMYM) consists of eleven Friends churches in Colorado/Nebraska and four more mission churches in the Rough Rock, AZ, region.