In-person Gathering in Durango has been cancelled, but please join us for our Virtual Community Yearly Meeting.
Intermountain Yearly Meeting
Call to 2020 Virtual Community Yearly Meeting
June 18-21, 2020
“Being Here, Now…Together”
The co-clerks of IMYM, together with the Clerks of Arrangements and Representatives, invite Friends of all ages in our community: for spiritual enrichment, the desire/need for socialization (and FUN!), creativity, and building/strengthening community, while keeping all IMYM Friends safe.
We are working to present IMYM as an accessible set of sessions that will allow us to include Friends who have different schedules or distances or needs to meet and share in our community.
Come, meet, connect and share with all of IMYM. We will meet through virtual sessions (primarily Zoom) over four days. (We need volunteers to help with virtual sessions.*)
We will offer:
- Two sessions with our keynote speaker, Wess Daniels. Wess is a self-described convergent Friend who probes the roots of Christianity and Quakerism and how to integrate these truths into the faith and practice of living as Friends in today’s world. We will hear his talk and then offer a question and answer session.
- Worship Sharing. We will discuss queries in smaller groups
- Two sessions of Meeting for Business. Each will allow voices to be heard.
- Interest Sections. Spiritual enrichment, socialization, creativity and community will be shared. (Interested in an interest section? Email: IMYMclerk@gmail.com)
- Youth Programs
- Informal Meeting and Sharing Sessions
Registration will be online soon with pay as led prices.
Documents in Advance will also be posted soon.
You can read more about Wess on the 2020 Gathering page
*If you can lead a Zoom meeting or help with online technology, please email IMYMclerk@gmail.com.
New clerks and committee members: If you need access to edit pages on the website, please email the web clerk.
Want to help IMYM? Look at the new volunteer service survey!
Proceedings of the 2019 Yearly Meeting are available.